Heliski Chile - Anden
Heliskiing in the Central Andes
With a length of approx. 9.000 km, the Andes are among the largest and most impressive mountain ranges in the world. During the hot summer months in the northern hemisphere, we can find the finest powder snow on the mountains of South America. Who wouldn't want to experience a top-class powder adventure as summer vacation?
Right in the heart of the Central Andes is one of the largest heliski areas in the world. Incredibly long, wide open ski slopes and really steep descents surrounded by 5.000+ meter high mountains make the skier's heart beat faster.
Due to the Mediterranean climate and the proximity to the Pacific, there are countless meters of snowfall in the Andes and due to the high altitude of the terrain, there is always light and dry powder snow. Since we prefer to go heliskiing in deep powder snow and in sunshine, the snow also has to fall down. On average there are 2-3 days of snowfall each week.
For good to extremely good off-piste skiers. Don't worry, if you are beginner: There are beautiful and enjoyable ski runs for everyone.
- heliski terrain more than 3.500 km²
- Powder South Heliski Operation with more than 20 years of Heliski experience in the Andes
- perfect organistion and logistics
- exclusive 5 star Lodge in the heliski area
- short flights to the runs
- high quality
- unbelievable ski descents
- Semi-Privat Heliski Operation with small groups
(only 2 groups with 4:1 guide ratio - max. 8 people per week)
- high safety standards (international Pilots and Mountain Guides)
- inspiring mountain landscape
- only operator in the area
An Unforgettable Ski Adventure
We operate in the Chilean Central Andes, primarily between latitudes 32 degrees and 35 degrees South. We are based outside of Santiago, Chile, where we have access to thousands of hectares of unlimited terrain.
We discover a variety of ski terrain, from leisurely slopes to extremely steep couloirs, as far as the chopper can take us. Six days are available to ride the most beautiful lines on the mountains.
Are you not an expert skier or snowboarder? No problem. Our highly skilled, experienced, and professional guides find terrain to match every skier and snowboarder’s ability and standards. With endless terrain and vertical available to POWDER SOUTH, our guides find safe runs for those who want to challenge themselves and improve their skills as well as those who want a mellow, fun, and exclusive powder day in the backcountry. We have the benefit of a maritime snowpack, which is light and dry due to the high altitude, synonymous with champagne powder at its best. This will be an unforgettable adventure.
If there happens to be a down day, the 5-star Puma Lodge offers us many options:
- Exploring the landscape on horseback
- Gym, fitness room
- Climbing wall
- Sauna, hot tub, swimming pool
- Swimming in hot springs
- Yoga room
- Visiting a winery
"Puma Lodge" at Rio Cachapoal
is located in the heart of an inspiring mountain landscape of the Chachapoal Valley also known as the Powder Capital of the Andes.
We'll be accommodated in spacious and comfortable double rooms, single rooms also available upon request. The lodge has a lot to offer for an exclusive stay, from a wine cellar, fitness room, sauna, swimming pool, and climbing hall to our helicopter right at the doorstep.
The combination of incredibly vast heliski terrain and the exclusive Puma Lodge create one of the world's best heliski operations. After our heliskiing days we can indulge in a gourmet dinner with a fantastic view of the Andes.
|Price per person||13.000,- €|
Week 1 – 29.06 to 06.07.2024
Week 2 – 06.07. to 13.07.2024
Week 3 – 13.07. to 20.07.2024
Week 4 – 20.07. to 27.07.2024
Week 5 – 27.07. to 03.08.2024
Week 6 – 03.08. to 10.08.2024
Week 7 – 10.08. to 17.08.2024
Week 8 – 17.08. to 24.08.2024
Week 9 – 24.08. to 31.08.2024
Week 10 – 31.08. to 07.09.2024
Week 11 – 07.09. to 14.09.2024
Week 12 – 14.09. to 21.09.2024
|Bookings and more Information||
Trip Operator: Powder South - Heliski Guides
- 6 days Heli-Skiing / Heli-Snowboarding
- 6 nights lodging at Puma Lodge
- 12 heli hours for 2 groups
- breakfast, heli picnic and dinner
- final night in Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Santiago with breakfast
- guiding by professional UIAGM / IFMGA Heli-Ski Guides
- safety equipment (beacon, shovel, probe and avalanche airbag backpack)
- ski- or snowboard equipment
- airport shuttle to and from Puma Lodge and from the hotel in Santiago de Chile
- all flight permits
- flight to Santiago de Chile
- additional heli hour (3.100 USD / hour per group)
- personal items, alcoholic drinks during the week
- travel insurance, rescue insurance (e.g. Global Rescue)
- single room supplement (3.000 USD / week)
Bergtouren für den Sommer 2023 jetzt buchen und dein Abenteuer ist gesichert.
Alle Angebote und Touren sind als Privat- oder Gruppentour verfügbar. Gerne könnt ihr auch jederzeit eine individuelle Anfrage an